AS398223 - Pomona Consulting LLC
You're connecting from an unknown IP
We have an open peering policy and will accept most peering
requests. We also peer publicly at the
Seattle Internet Exchange (SIX)
and annouce prefixes via their route servers. Private peerings
can be arranged upon request.
Our technical requirements for peering with us:
- A knowledgeable and available Network Operations Center (NOC), capable of assisting in the resolution of technical, performance, network abuse, and security issues.
- A publicly routable ASN.
- At least one publicly routable IPv6 /48, and optionally at least one routable IPv4 /24.
- Current and complete PeeringDB entry including a NOC email role account and phone number.
- Neither party shall establish a static route, a route of last resort, or otherwise send traffic to the other party for a route not announced via BGP.
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 are supported (IPv6 is required).
- Both parties are expected to register their routes in a public Internet Routing Registry (IRR) database, for the purpose of filtering. Both parties shall make good faith efforts to keep this information up to date.
- MD5 is not required
- We will overwrite received Multi-Exit Discriminators (MEDs) by default.
- We rely on IRR for prefix lists and as-path access lists. Routes from ASNs not included in peers' AS-SET will be rejected. Unregistered prefixes will be rejected.
- We rely on RPKI for prefix validation. Prefixes without a signed ROA record will be rejected.